Saturday 21 September 2013

The Truth that Christians Fail to admit

The truth that Christians fail to Admit


When I first became a Christian on the 11th of October 2008 I experienced what I could call the 'Spiritual High'.  Before this point for the sake of argument I was spiritually dead.
I started joining many different groups and going to many church events.  'Socials' / 'Small Groups' / 'Large Meetings' and Church - I had an even spread of religion across my life and I was slowly immerse of everything.
I fell for all intense of purposes one of them.  I went to Outreach heck I event went on an overseas mission.  But one thing always got to me - How come 'Most Christians' got along with others?
This may be a sweeping statement and very generalised but what I meant was that there were Christians who I had seen who had one or two friends and others who had 20 - 30 friends.  Needless to say the 'Popular' Christians always got their own way at the expenses of the less popular.
I recall an event at my local Christian Union - I had brought a Christian friend of mine along when we were speaking the CU Committee decided to have a prayer circle.  One thing that offended both my friend and I is that we were asked 'Move Out of the Way'.  Funny how prayer is assent-ion to God but it appears for many Christians its exclusive for some.
So I never tried to let this bother me -  However the thing that did make me light with anger was the fact that during these Christian Union Elections - The out going committee appoints the new incoming committee.  Generally a Stalinist approach where the leaders decide their successors and it is not left to the will of God or the people.  
To Paraphrase :: The Previous Committee Chose the next committee by the people who where their friends i.e 'Had Meals and Dinners Together'  Not because they actually knew fuck all about God.
So in my anger seeing this list and hearing mumblings from others around me I used my vote to point out ' IT IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST ' When the CU folks were counting these votes they came across mine.  In regular Christian fashion they called their other Committee friends over and they all laughed at the statement.
They did not appeal for who wrote it and did not care that what they were doing is seen by some as wrong!
There were others at these Christian Union meetings who would have made an effort to meet each and every person that came through the door.  I never 'ONCE' seen a single committee member meet a new person.
Why are my telling this story -- Well because in Churches the exact tribal politics happens,  In a Church it is not so much your popularity but more how much the church can benefit from having a person in power.  Imagine a guy who struggles to make ends meet and gives £5.00 of his pension to the church no one would give him a second glance to be a treasurer but they would give that to the bank manager who gives £50,000 to the church.
Christians may say Jesus this and Jesus that but from the Interpretation that I read from Jesus.
Matthew 7:22 - will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'
If we read this in context we can see quite plainly that Jesus said that not many would get to heaven.  Look at it this way - Jesus said many people would cast out demons and perform miracles.  Where do these miracles come from.  These people obviously must have thought they were 'Right with God'.  E.g. Imagine a Christian today claiming a miracle.  That does not mean they are Christian whatsoever according to what Jesus said.
Jesus also mentioned that those who do the will of his father - This means that the belief in Jesus is not required but to follow the LAW given in the OT.
I could go on about this but simply put even the Christians who say they are enlightened have no more guarantee of going to heaven than someone with an Agnostic or even Atheist view of God.
Think about it like this - An atheist does search for God but can never find him,  So the unbelief is because GOD did not REVEAL HIMSELF so if a concept of hell existed then why would an atheist go there because surely they looked and he was not found.
Conclusion:
From my observation Christians and Churches are clubs and organisations if you are in the organisation you might get privileges if the organisation believes it can utilise what you have.  Christians fail to admit that the underlying motive of Christianity is actually evil.
Thought for the Day
Christians goto Socials - A majority of Guys go to see the women!  A majority of Girls go for Vanity!  So why do socials exist - (TO BOOST GIRLS EGOS and MAKE THE GUYS LUST)


No comments:

Post a Comment