Monday 12 August 2013

In The Beginning

Hey Folks,

I am starting this blog to detail my Journey through the Bible.  I hope to read it over the next while and also present my testimony for all current and future converting Christians.

One thing that the average ex-christian will know is that regarding their friendship,  Its like a nuclear bomb going off - Everyone seams to just disappear in the blast!  Even close friends will try and do a runner!.

Other friends will try and convert you and see them as winning you over,  I had this myself however when I directly challenged the dude on Facebook I got this reply '.......' Exactly sweet fuck all.  So I went to his Facebook Page and got the comment 'I am at work and I am busy I will get back to you later'  That was 2 weeks ago.  So much for some Christians wanting to save my soul!

I am going to read the bible from start to finish.  I am going to comment on things throughout each book.  Yes many can probably be torn apart by Christians but my stance is that the Bible according to Christians is 100% Accurate and True.  So therefore using Only the bible will I accept answers to arguments.

Happy Reading and Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment